Join OARS for an evening of films, fun, food, and live music to celebrate 50 years of guiding, friendship and community – all for a great cause.
In 2018, we created a series of one-of-a-kind storytelling and community engagement events at several of our operation outposts throughout the American West, including: Moab and Vernal, UT, Lotus, CA, Lewiston, ID, and Flagstaff, AZ and this year we are back again with a new tour, more films, music, food +drink, and swag!
These locally-focused and -driven events aim to celebrate the significant role guides & outfitters play in local economies and their efforts to preserve America’s natural wonders. Also, we hope this tour will serve as a reminder that America’s public lands belong to all of us and are a vital part of who we are.
Each evening will include:
- Show: A mini film festival featuring some of our favorite short films.
- Food + drinks: A spin on the traditional American picnic from local providers.
- River games + fireside storytelling: River trips connect us so we’re bringing the river to the people and lining up classic games and storytelling around a campfire.
- Music: Some of our guides, friends, local partners are amazing musicians and we’ll give them a stage to kick things off.
- Swag: What adventure evening would be complete without a few giveaways and prizes?
A Great Cause
100% of ticket sales will go to support and empower the next generation of local river lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.